RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Refunds are only available on faulty items. We do not offer refunds for change-of-mind or wrong sizes – please ensure you refer to our size guide before purchasing.
Exchanges are available on full-priced items only and are subject to the availability of the item and size you wish to exchange your original purchase for.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange the item must be:
- returned within 7 days of being received (all postage from Lordy Dordie is tracked)
- unworn, unwashed, unaltered and unused
- in original condition with all Lordy Dordie labels and tags attached
If your item does not comply with all of the above criteria it will not be considered for a refund or exchange.
Shipping for returns and exchanges
Customers are required to cover costs for the return of the item and for shipping of a new item, where an exchange is requested.
If an item is approved for a refund because it is deemed faulty, we will refund you the cost of the return shipping.
How to request a refund or exchange
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org let us know you have an item to exchange or return. You will then be provided with an quick form to fill in and include with your return & we will provide you with an authorisation number for your return/exchange.
- Return the item to Lordy Dordie via trackable or registered post. The item must be in its original packaging and packed carefully as Lordy Dordie is not liable for items which are lots or damaged in transit.
- We will contact you when we have received and assessed your returned item to confirm if it is eligible for a refund or exchange.
- If your item is deemed faulty and is eligible for refund, the refund will be sent to the account you used to purchase the item/s. You will also be refunded your return shipping costs at this time. The refund may take between 3-5 days to appear in your account.
- If your item is eligible for an exchange, we will contact you to confirm your preferred exchange is available and post within 48 hours. Please be aware that you will be required to pay any difference in the cost of the exchanged items and the shipping for the new item.
- If your preferred exchange is unavailable, we will notify you so you can choose to swap for another item or receive a credit note. The value of an item is determined by the amount paid and listed on your invoice. If you are exchanging for a completely different item, the value of the new item is determined by the online listed price at the time your exchange is processed. We cannot apply discounts from past sales or promotions.
If you are issued with a credit note, it must be used within three months of date it was created. Credit notes can only be redeemed through the Lordy Dordie online store.