Lordy Dordie - Payment Methods
- All prices shown throughout the Lordy Dordie web store are in Australian dollars.
- We gratefully accept the following payment methods through the Lordy Dordie Shopify store:
- Credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Afterpay (see more details below).
- Welcome Afterpay - Buy it now. Pay for it later. Interest-free!*
- Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases (limited to $1000), so you can buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method and you will be redirected to Afterpay.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
- To use the service, online shoppers simply select the Afterpay option at checkout and enter their credit or debit card details as per a normal online purchase. Afterpay then splits the cost of the item over four equal payments due every two weeks. Once the order has been approved, the item is shipped by the merchant. An Afterpay account is automatically created for the shopper, allowing them to use the service for future transactions by simply logging in.
*If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
Visit Afterpay for more information on their terms and conditions.