Want to stock our colourful Lordy Dordie range in your store? If you are interested in becoming a Lordy Dordie stockist, please read through our wholesale terms and complete the form below. We will be in touch within 3-5 business days once we’ve received your submission!
If you have any questions regarding the wholesale program, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Qualifying for a Wholesale Account
- We offer wholesale accounts to brick-and-mortar retailers and online retailers.
- All products purchased under a wholesale account must be used for resale purposes only.
Placing an Order
- After your wholesale account has been approved, we will email you a CATALOGUE with our wholesale pricing.
- Our minimum order is $300.
- All prices are listed in AUD dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Samples can be requested via email at email@example.com after you are approved as a stockist. If you would like to see the product in person before placing an initial order, we can send out a sample to you though you will be charged the wholesale cost per product plus shipping charges.
Payment Methods + Terms
- We accept the following payment methods – Shopify Pay (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) Bank deposit, PayPal and Afterpay.
Returns + Cancellations
- We do not accept returns on wholesale orders.
- In the event that you’ve received damaged or defective items, please accept our apologies! Please reach out to us within 5 days of order receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org , providing both the order number in question and details about the damaged or defective product you received.
- Order cancellations are accepted only in the event we are not able to meet the agreed-upon delivery date for your order. We are not able to accept order cancellations under any other circumstances.
Discounts + Retail pricing
- With the exception of short-term promotions or sales, our products may not be sold for less than the current AUD retail price listed on our website lordydordie.com .
- We reserve the right to refuse future business with any account re-selling our products at or near wholesale prices.
Third Party Websites
- The resale of Lordy Dordie products via Amazon (and other marketplace websites), eBay, Alibaba, Aliexpress, auction sites, or social media sites (such as Facebook or Instagram) is not permitted. Failure to comply may result in your wholesale account being revoked.
- All photographs, designs, products, content, text, and graphics found within the Lordy Dordie website and wholesale catalogue are the exclusive intellectual property of Lordy Dordie and its licensors and may not be reproduced in any form without our express written consent.
- Our wholesale catalogue and price sheets are not to be distributed or shared in any form.
- If you would like to use our product photography to market Lordy Dordie products, you must be an approved retailer.
- If you are an approved retailer, please email email@example.com for access to our images. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Lordy Dordie and we maintain discretion over final usage of images.
- All photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when Lordy Dordie is credited and tagged when applicable.
- We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We would love to partner with you!